Requisition Number: 39724
Company Name: The Care of Trees
Service Line: 7RES - TCOT Residential
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: Associates
Work Experience Required: 3 - 5 years
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%
POSITION: Arborist Sales Representative
Applications accepted until suitable candidate is selected.
The Care of trees, a division of The Davey Tree Expert Company, is pleased to offer a key opportunity as a Sales Representative. The ideal candidate will have a passion for quality work with excellent organizational abilities and strong attention to detail. Must work well under pressure and be able to manage several priorities in a day; must be adaptable, creative and self-motivated.
- Sells Arboricultural Services to residential and or commercial customers
- Involves creating and building relationships with existing and new clients
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced with tree care, hazard tree evaluation, integrated pest management and industry approved tree care practices
- Involves estimating time/cost for crews to perform tree removal, pruning, cabling, and all other Hartney services
- Plant Identification is also an important job function
- As part of the territory management team, the Sales Rep. assists the District Mgr. in the direction of the operation
- Key priority is proposing and developing sales to existing clients and cultivation of new customers in the territory
- Seeking arborist/horticulturist with preferably 3-5 years of sales experience in arboricultural services
- Preferred: Two or Four-year degree in a green industry
- ISA Certification
- Regional plant and hort. knowledge
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- Good people skills; self-motivated; computer proficient and organized
- CDL & bi-lingual also highly valuable
Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Davey offers excellent benefits, the opportunity to buy Davey stock after 1 year, and industry related training and special Davey training courses.
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and CLS are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Davey is Employee Owned. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Visit Davey Website: WWW.DAVEY.COM Job Opportunities & Company Profile Information
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at email@example.com.