Requisition Number: 39708
Company Name: DRG Inc
Service Line: 1UVM - DRG Utility Vegetation Management
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: Associates
Work Experience Required: 3 - 5 years
Travel Expectations: Up to 75%
The Davey Resource Group Inc
POSITION: Registered Professional Forester
STARTING DATE: Immediately. Resumes accepted until a suitable candidate is selected.
Davey Resource Group (DRG) has opportunities in the field of forestry consulting in the private and public sectors.
POSITION LOCATION: Sacramento, California. Periodic travel, company vehicle.
- Create fuels and forest management plans, perform surveys, write reports, coordinate resources and manage individual projects.
- Prepare CEQA documents and prepare permits.
- Identify client goals and objectives and implement plans to achieve them; ensure client satisfaction.
- Identify opportunity with the marketplace, build a network of clients and agency contacts to support project work.
- Work with a team of professionals.
- Build a culture of Safety and excellence.
- Four year degree in horticulture, forestry, urban forestry, environmental science, natural resources or related discipline.
- Registered Professional Forester (RPF) license required.
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and working knowledge of computers.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting.
- Self-driven desire to improve processes and procedures for client and meet company goals.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Full time salaried position. Salary depends on qualifications and experience. DRG offers competitive wages, incentive programs, excellent benefits and F/T positions include option to buy Company stock after 1yr, access to industry related training materials and Davey Extension Courses.
Pre-employment drug screen and Social Security Number verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and DRG are employee owned and are Equal Opportunity Employers.
CONTACT: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit Davey’s website for additional job opportunities and company information.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at email@example.com.