The Environmental Waste Advisor will work within the Environmental Department, SSH&E Division in Beaumont, Texas. The Environmental Department supports the Beaumont Refinery, Chemical Plant and the Polyethylene Plant. The Environmental Waste Advisor supports the sites with analysis of waste regulations, RCRA applicability determinations and waste permit consultation. The Waste Advisor may review physical and operational changes to ensure compliance and to support ongoing waste minimization efforts. Responsible for driving SSHE Functional Excellence by communicating values, displaying behaviors, and reinforcing standards consistent with OIMS and LPS. The position will keep up-to-date with regulations and support ExxonMobil Advocacy staff to help drive reasonable rulemaking and interpretations.
Primary Job Functions
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Environmental or Science or equivalent work experience
• Proven ability to take initiative, manage / prioritize deadlines and achieve results
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Experience working with environmental air issues
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team setting
• Demonstrated leadership skills
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com