Aerotek is currently looking for an entry-level science graduate for an Environmental Specialist role for an environmental remediation company in the greater Baltimore area.
- Work in teams to perform lab pack services including chemical waste management, packing, and disposal
- Classify and segregate chemical and hazardous materials for disposal
- Complete regulatory documentation and shipment preparation
- Develop an understanding of OSHA regulations as well as Triumvirate's Health and Safety Practices
- Obtain knowledge of technical, customer service, and business components of environmental services
- Learn and work with, computerized waste tracking system
- Upon completion of emergency response (ER) training, all Environmental Specialists will be on a rotating ER team; requirements include wearing pagers 24 hours a day during their ER week. In addition, the position includes the daily need to lift items that weigh up to 50 lbs and to operate commercial motor vehicles.
- BS/BA in Environmental Science, Chemistry, Biology, or Occupational Health and Safety, or any similar degree
- Clean driving record
- Interest in the environmental industry
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply and an initial phone interview will be set.
Name: Clinton Keller
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com