About the Position: This position may be filled at the developmental level, GS-05 or it may be filled at the full performance level, GS-07. If filled at the GS-05 level, the selectee will perform developmental assignments under closer than normal supervision. Assignments will become progressively more difficult until the full-performance level is reached.
Learn more about this agency
- Long and short-range planning.
- Coordination and management of various project activities in the areas of environmental stewardship, recreation, park administration, public relations, visitor assistance, public safety, historic properties management, and real estate actions.
- Participates in conservation, preservation, restoration and use of project natural and cultural resources.
- Prepares documents pertaining to leasing and managing project lands.
- Participates in most aspects of recreation management at the project. Implements plans for special recreation projects and improvements.
- Assists with park maintenance activities.
- Enforces a public safety program for the project which includes surveillance, and maintenance of buoys and signs
- Assists with project's environmental compliance program.
- Assist with the project Shoreline Management Plan.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com