Our client is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, our client is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services.
The Environmental Compliance Manager is responsible to provide dedicated regulatory compliance support to the Company's InSite Onsite Service Program, ensuring that operations performed under the scope of each program mitigate the risk of non-compliance at the client site.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Develop plans and coordinate activities that ensure InSite Program compliance with Federal, State, and local environmental regulations at Program locations.
- Establish baseline audit protocol for all new programs; Communicate and document scope of compliance parameters for each Program location.
- Establish framework for and perform periodic environmental compliance reviews for existing contract locations, using applicable location inspection checklist and other appropriate audit checklists to ensure location compliance with all regulations, permits, and company policies and procedures, including DOT compliance where applicable under contract scope
- Provide value-add feedback to customer management staff on environmental compliance observations made while conducting periodic operational reviews, and written documentation of audit results and corrective action plans.
- Observe Health and Safety Practices of InSite personnel
Communicate H&S feedback with technical Services H&S efforts upon request, including data capture, site review, and delivery of training content if needed.
- Act as resource for Insite Program compliance questions/ answers; Communicate regulatory and internal policy changes to Program and provide operational application guidance and interpretation.
- Support the response to Insite Program environmental compliance issues, including accident/ incident investigation, agency requests and unscheduled incidents
- Work with Program Director, site Program Manager, and other company resources as needed to provide follow-up and to ensure that corrective actions are tracked
- Disseminate "Lessons learned" for benefit of program and internal company audience as appropriate, and provide written documentation of audit results and corrective action plans.
- Assist with preparation, collection and review of periodic environmental reports and all compliance monitoring data for Program Manager(s) with review, revision and renewal of facility permitting as needed and required by contract scope
- Disseminate "Lessons learned" for benefit of program and internal company audience as appropriate.
- Ensure all environmental compliance and DOT training is delivered to Program personnel according to applicable schedules; Create framework for and ensure implementation of BMP for documentation and maintenance of training records at program locations.
- As required, interact with program location stakeholders including the client, State and local regulatory agencies, fire department and others to build community relations
- Communicate all interaction to local Program Manager, Tech Services General Manager.
- Conduct facility wide compliance audits to include inspections of staging, accumulating and storage areas to ensure proper housekeeping procedures and compliance.
- Assist with managing customer air, water and hazardous waste programs.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com