Ecology and Environment, Inc. is seeking an Energy and Resiliency Analyst for our office in Albany, New York. This position will engage in projects related to Energy Planning / Efficiency, Community Engagement, and Sustainability and Resiliency.
Our successful candidate must have experience or training in areas including energy efficiency / energy planning (experience with New York State / NYSERDA energy programs preferred), community engagement / outreach and planning.
- Research support for ongoing energy efficiency, planning, implementation, and outreach projects
- Writing support for reports, memos, and other deliverables
- Coordinating tasks, organizing project deliverables, and working between project manager and other project team members
- Participation in customer and stakeholder outreach events via in-person (local), webinars and phone
- Bachelor’s Degree in resiliency/sustainability, planning, engineering, environmental science, or related discipline
- 1-3 years’ experience with community outreach and stakeholder engagement for renewable energy, energy efficiency, resiliency and sustainability planning, or other related services is requried. Experience with NYSERDA programs and energy initiatives prefered (associated with the Local Communities and Government Program)
- Highly motivated with strong organizational skills and excellent verbal communication and technical writing skills
- Ability to keep multiple tasks organized and work independently with initiative and follow-through on direction given by members of project team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Familiarity with stakeholders in NY's Capital District
- Ability to attend outreach events locally to support business needsEcology and Environment, Inc. is an EO and AA employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled/and other protected categories
- We are a global network of innovators and problem solvers, dedicated professionals and industry leaders in scientific, engineering, and planning disciplines working together with our clients to develop technically sound, science-based solutions to the leading environmental challenges of our time. E & E offers opportunities for growth in a team-oriented environment. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.; Visa sponsorship will not be provided. Please view our website at www.ene.com to apply on-line. Local candidates preferred.