- Bloomington, IN few vacancies
- Brookville, IN few vacancies
- Dubois, IN few vacancies
- Huntington, IN few vacancies
- Lagro, IN few vacancies
- Peru, IN few vacancies
- Poland, IN few vacancies
- Rockville, IN few vacancies
- Bee Spring, KY few vacancies
- Buckhorn, KY few vacancies
- Campbellsville, KY few vacancies
- Falls of Rough, KY few vacancies
- Glasgow, KY few vacancies
- Morehead, KY few vacancies
- Sassafras, KY few vacancies
- Taylorsville, KY few vacancies
- Batavia, OH few vacancies
- Cincinnati, OH few vacancies
- Springfield, OH few vacancies
- Waynesville, OH few vacancies
About the Position: This position will be for a Park Ranger with the Corps of Engineers, Louisville, Kentucky District. Various locations are available within the Operations Division. This is a seasonal position. Seasonal employment means annually recurring periods of work that typically last six months each year, but may vary depending upon the needs of management. Seasonal positions are permanent.
Learn more about this agency
- Advise visitors concerning safety, fire prevention, and proper and authorized use of recreational facilities.
- Develop and conduct interpretive talks and guided tour programs.
- Inspect facilities and check for compliance with rules and regulations.
- Collect cash receipts (user fees) and deposits in a designated depository.
- Prepare displays for postings on project bulletin boards.
- Conduct on-foot and motorized patrols of project land and water ways.
- Investigate stream pollution due to logging, mining and manufacturing processes, etc.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com