About the Position: This is Natural Resource Specialist (Ranger) GS-0401-09 position with the USACE Little Rock District, Operations Division. This position is with the Millwood Trilakes Project Office and is located in Dierks, AR.
This position will be filled at the GS-05 (with promotion to the GS-07 then GS-09) or at the GS-07 (with promotion to the GS-09) or at the full performance GS-09.
Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a natural resource management staff specialist for a major water resource project.
- Participates in the development of various planning documents including Master Plans and Operational Management Plans (OMP), for management of natural resources.
- Participates in conservation, preservation, restoration and use of project natural and cultural resources.
- Participates in all aspects of recreation management at the project. Assists in developing plans for facility improvements which are consistent with current and future demands.
- Enforces Title 36 CFR by educating the visiting public on project purposes, conditions, policies and regulations.
- Assists with project's environmental compliance program.
- Conducts public relations services for the general public and for special groups.
Occasional travel - Travel for Business (TDY) is required 10% of the time
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com