Sambatek is currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager to execute and lead Wind & Solar projects. This individual will work closely with clients and internal managers from proposal development through project closeout. The right person for this role can/will have the opportunity to lead our Energy team.
<span ":="" "="">We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who has the desire to build something great!
Sambatek supports a dynamic, collaborative work environment and we embrace challenging projects and work hard to help our clients find success. We are a vibrant organization that believes integrity, value, and outstanding service are the foundations of a great company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages multi-discipline projects.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and empowerment to other project engineers.
- Assist with and establish client relationships along with fostering client retention.
- Prepares and/or authorizes proposals and coordinate workload of support staff
- Reviews and authorizes budgets
- Remains at the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Develops long lasting relationships with clients by exceeding their expectations
- Demonstrated experience in renewable energy design and project development - wind farm design and/or photovoltaic solar projects
- Knowledge of consulting business.
- Strong understanding of financial management.
- Effective written and verbal communication is necessary and independent judgment is essential.
- Good mentoring skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Positive and solution orientated approach to problems.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com