About the Position: This position will be filled at the developmental GS-05, GS-07, or at the full performance, GS-09. Management may select at any of the grade levels announced. This recruitment provides promotion opportunity to the target grade of the position without further competition when selectee is eligible and recommended by management.
The position of Natural Resources Specialist (Ranger) is located at Pleasant Valley, IA.
Learn more about this agency
- Provide project information to local, state, and federal agencies and visiting public.
- Assist with reviewing shoreline permits to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- Administer natural and cultural resources programs to ensure conservation, preservation, and restoration.
- Participate in the development of various planning documents for management of natural resources.
- Develop plans for facility improvements.
- Perform quality review of contract specifications and real estate actions.
- Assist in implementing natural resources plans and work with the appropriate entities.
- Determine natural resources needs for assigned projects.
Occasional travel - Up to 15% business travel may be required.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com