This position is located in the Northern Region (Region 1) on the Custer Gallatin National Forest, duty location: West Yellowstone, Montana.
The position is responsible for performing work involved in Natural Resources Planning and Environmental law compliance, including the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA).
For additional information about the duties of this position, please contact Jason Brey at 406-823-6963 or email@example.com.
Learn more about this agency
- The responsibilities listed below are at the full performance level.
- Conduct environmental studies and evaluations concerning a variety of resources, such as social economic, land, air, water, timber, recreation, wildlife, fisheries, and/or additional special areas.
- Ensure National Environmental Policy Act ( NEPA) documents are in conformance with applicable law, regulation, and policy.
- Coordinate with natural resource specialists to obtain, compile and analyze information used in formulating specific components of program and project plans.
- Instruct project staff on the plan standards and guidelines related to the unit natural resource management proposal.
- Write environmental analyses, assessments, and environmental impact statements.
- Prepare annual operating plans and/or budgets.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain planning documents and action plan for all aspects of the program of work.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com