Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as a Scientist 1:
- Collect soil, water, air, and/or building material samples.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data.
- Input data into template reports.
- Actively develop your own career growth.
Why you'll love working for us:
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 750+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
What we're looking for:
- BS in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science, or other related field.
- 2-4 years of experience with environmental field sampling and data collection.
- Strong technical writing skills, the ability to successfully multi-task, safety awareness, and a good record and understanding of safe work practices.
- 40-hour HAZWOPER certification.
- Light construction experience/hands-on skills a plus.
- Experience with data management and report preparation.
- Ability to edit Phase I and II ESAs is preferred.
- Valid driver's license and personal vehicle are required.
- Strong communication skills-Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
Interested? Apply now.
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com