The Drinkfinity Communications & Sustainability Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing the brand’s PR strategy as well as an influencer engagement program for the US market. The position will also oversee the brand’s global Sustainability roadmap and lead Sustainability communications.
- Develop and lead implementation of Drinkfinity’s PR strategy grounded in key brand priorities.
- Drive awareness of marketing programs that elevate brand reputation.
- Create media materials and provide interview preparation that brings brand messaging to life.
- Consistently deliver earned media impressions against pre-determined program goals.
- Effectively execute day-to-day media relations and PR programs.
- Pitch and provide information to members of the media and relevant influencers, while also cultivating strong relationships with key reporters.
- Create and maintain monthly calendar of PR happenings for the brand integrating all marketing, influencer and sustainability happenings
- Lead person and main contact for the PR agency, responsible for day to day with the agency and for deliverables.
- Review and approve all messages using Spreadfast and coordinate approvals from other areas.
- Align strategy and key messages with US Comms and Global Comms
- Look for proactive opportunities: i.e. speaking opportunities for Drinkfinity executives, industry awards, external events, etc.
Influencer engagement program
- Develop influencer engagement strategy for Drinkfinity together with PR agency
- Ensure influencers reach Drinkfinity’s target audience
- Validate influencers with Global & NAB Comms
- Develop influencer Drinkfinity orientation program
- Packaging: Develop new claim for packaging savings (Vessel & Pods) and update LCA.
- Access to water: manage partnership with water.org, create and implement and joint communications plan throughout the year. Secure external engagement opportunities.
- Resource Conservation: Follow-up installation of the green pack, start reporting energy & water to measure-up, and develop external claims for plant sustainability.
- Develop a Sustainability Comms plan for Drinkfinity reaching both internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree in Communications or Marketing (MBA strongly preferred)
- 2-5 years minimum work experience on Communcations, Public Relations, Marketing and digital media management at a startup brand, or CPG company with strong online presence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Exceptional project management skills are required and ability to coordinate several projects at the time.
- Familiarity and comfort with working across varied, diverse, international cultures.
- High integrity, with demonstrated commitment and passion for storytelling and Sustainability.
- Interest in working with a highly dynamic team with the ambitious goal of reinventing beverages
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com