Military Experience Welcome!!
Benefits for New Hires start Day 1!
Responsible for managing the administration of occupational safety, accident prevention and industrial hygiene. Plans, organizes, implements, measures and evaluates corporate performance and programs which maximize safety/industrial hygiene objectives. Oversees compliance with legal requirements affecting these programs. Counsels management on the application of sound safety and industrial hygiene principles and practices in support of corporate objectives.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Manages the administration of training programs in occupational safety and health, including programs in fire prevention and emergency conservation, respiratory protection, and hazardous material control. response, first-aid and cardio-pulmonary resuscitation, hearing
- Manages the administration of safety and industrial hygiene programs with managers and outside consultants.
- Maintains accident statistics, analyzes trends and proposals, and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Investigates or arranges for all accidents and near-misses be investigated; prepares report of findings, including recommendations to prevent recurrence and implement approved course of action.
- Consults, analyzes, and recommends safe work methods to senior management relative to current and new programs and business.
- Supervises the performance of on-site inspections to audit physical conditions and safe work practices. Manages the research of codes, standards, regulations, etc.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com