The Cadmus Group LLC seeks a highly motivated entry-level research analyst to support contracts with EPA and other government clients in the areas of drinking water, water quality, and climate science/policy.
Successful candidates will have a professional demeanor and will have distinguished themselves with academic and professional excellence and a clearly demonstrated work ethic. They should be highly motivated to perform and learn, able to work collaboratively and independently, detail-oriented, comfortable speaking in public, and able to manage assigned tasks and projects from start to finish with input from supervisors. Candidates should also possess exceptional research, oral and written communication, and analytical skills, enabling them to support Cadmus’ mission to successfully meet clients’ needs. Cadmus emphasizes working effectively in a team environment with a commitment to the highest standards of excellence.
- Provide logistical and administrative support for Cadmus project teams.
- Provide project support:
o Ensuring client satisfaction across multiple projects in a program.
o Facilitating information sharing and planning across projects and teams.
o Supporting the efforts of multiple project managers.
- Represent Cadmus and clients at workshops and conferences.
- Present material and assist on webinars and at in-person events.
- Develop training materials and packages; outreach and communication documents.
- Write or edit reports, case studies, presentations, and other documents.
- Provide strategic thinking in support of client initiatives.
- Conduct literature searches and reviews on technical topics to support policy initiatives and assess the impacts of policy decisions.
- BS/BA with coursework in environmental and/or climate change science and policy, or other relevant area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting over the phone and to live audiences.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Classwork or professional experience with EPA regulatory programs, water science or policy, and economics.
- Basic understanding of financing principles and opportunities in the environmental sector.
- Experience working on communications materials.
- Applied experience with research activities in an academic or professional setting.
- Experience public speaking.
To be considered, please submit the following materials:
- A one-page cover letter describing your qualifications, interests, and career objectives. The cover letter should clearly address your experience and interest.
- A resume that includes complete educational and professional experience.
- A brief writing sample or excerpt (1-5 pages).
This is a full-time position and some domestic travel may be required.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran’s status, or disability.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com