- Performs groundwater sampling, gauging and product bailing, and surveying.
- Participates in monitoring well installations and sampling events.
- Compiles and completes field notes on each event/site.
- Records data prepares reports, provides analysis and interpretations of findings based on scientific experimentation and existing knowledge.
- Completes quarterly groundwater monitoring reports.
- Performs hydrogeological assessments regarding groundwater flows to identify contamination impact and related concerns.
- Researches information relating to identifying geological formations and soil delineation studies and prepares reports and geological maps based on the findings.
- Participates in the identification of viable remedial solutions consistent with all Federal, state, and local regulations.
Skills & Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Geology, Environmental Science or a related discipline.
- 0-4+ years of related experience. Groundwater sampling and/or drilling oversight experience is a major plus.
- Must be agreeable to occasional day and overnight travel to support business needs.
- Must possess the ability to successfully work remotely as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Working knowledge of Georgia's environmental regulations is a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented, and a team player with good communication, analytical, organization, and time management skills.
Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental, vision, prescription card, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com