EnSafe Inc is an employee-owned, global professional services environmental engineering, compliance, and health
and safety consulting firm. We strive to provide cutting-edge, creative solutions for our clients.
We are looking for an entry level or junior level Civil/Environmental/Chemical Engineer, Geologist, or Environmental Scientist with 0 to 3 years of experience
to support several clients out of our Long Beach, California office.
· B.S.(degree completed at time of application) in civil, environmental, or chemical
engineering, geology or hydrogeology, environmental science or other closely
· 0-3 years of environmental field experience including soil, groundwater, and soil vapor
· Knowledge and, preferably, experience with various environmental media (soil,
groundwater, soil gas, and surface water) investigations, contaminant fate and
transfer assessments, and design, installation, operation, and maintenance of
· Must be able to perform field work
· Ability to travel locally and overnight stays
· 40-hr HAZWOPER certification or Ability to obtain/maintain
· Ability to demonstrate willingness and aptitude to perform field work in varying weather conditions
· Preferably possess an Engineer In Training (EIT) certificate or other applicable certification with an expectation of obtaining a P.E. or P.G. license
· Knowledgeable in GIS, CAD and other modeling software are a plus.
· Communication, written and verbal, is also critical to success.
Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental, vision, prescription card, 401k, Bonus Plan, and
Our employees are outgoing, self-motivated, and thrive in a challenging consulting environment. We offer a
competitive salary and benefits, an outstanding work environment, and the
opportunity to work on interesting projects.
Check us out on the web at: www.ensafe.comOpens a New Window.
EnSafe is committed to being an equalopportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com