What you'll do
- Manages customer requests and needs while providing superior customer service.
- Responds 24/7 to day to day business request, emergencies, and incoming calls to achieve productivity objectives during and after normal business hours; including weekends.
- Manages vendor and broker relationships while driving accountability based on key business KPI’s.
- Develops initiatives and process improvement based on data driven analysis and insight for key business functions to drive business goals, objectives, savings and efficiencies.
- During Emergency Operation Center (EOC) events, maintains presence prior, during, and post event, aids Operations needs and request; including but not limited to: providing daily updates, upkeeping event tracker, managing EOC supplier relationship, working cross-functionally with key stakeholders.
- Manages current pilots and special project initiatives to ensure business needs are being supported.
- Reviews and approves payment for multiple invoices pertaining to Solid Waste for all formats.
- Records and reports company Sustainability figures for all formats in terms of Solid Waste.
- Assists in managing the Solid Waste budget lines.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for direct report.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Environmental Sciences, Engineering, or related field and 2 years experience in environmental services, consulting, engineering, operations, sustainability, or related area OR 4 years experience in environmental services, consulting, engineering, operations, sustainability, or related area.
- Experience working in the Emergency Operations Center or similar environment.
- 1 years’ experience managing departmental or project budgets and financials.
- 2 years’ experience negotiating and managing vendor contracts and relationships
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com