The QA Environmental Monitoring Associate II will support the Environmental Monitoring Program in the GMP Quality organization. The Environmental Monitoring Associate II will ensure that all aspects of environmental sampling and testing associated with utilities and classified areas are within established alert and action levels.
* A minimum Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline is preferred and 4 years of EM experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech industry or
* AA with 6 years EM experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech industry
* BS. Degree requires a minimum experience of 4 years performing EM or Microbiology Testing in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
* Ability to work independently on departmental projects and initiatives with minimum supervision.
* Strong verbal, written communication skills and computer skills are required.
* Proficiency in Excel is a plus.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com