Organizational Profile: We seek an individual with the talent, passion and desire to promote and grow the Nation’s leading upland wildlife habitat conservation organization. Pheasants Forever (PF) and Quail Forever (QF) have over 700 chapters and 140,000 members.
• The team members we desire are innovative and creative thinkers with a proven success of following through with their ideas.
• Demonstrated set of skills that bring strong organizational skills, leadership and sales to the position.
• B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Education, Business, Wildlife Biology or related field with practical experience.
• Demonstrated ability to work and interact with sportsmen.
• Innovative and resourceful self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Job Description & Primary Responsibilities:
• Provide customer service to chapters across the region. A primary focus of the duties will include increasing memberships, merchandise sales, and facilitating contributions to national and state programs.
• Work with chapters to increase the efficiencies and effectiveness of fund-raising events.
• Create new chapters and restructure existing chapters to encourage strong volunteer committees that are striving to fulfill the mission of the organization.
• Develop and use methods of regular communication with chapter leaders to keep our volunteers informed and motivated about the organization’s mission, activities, goals and fund-raising efforts.
• Work as a team member to develop and deliver a consistent message about our habitat and youth education mission.
• Promote the PF/QF mission & fund-raising efforts that support the organization.
• Plan and conduct district meetings and state meetings with chapters.
• Identify and develop prospects for PF/QF development campaigns.
Starting Salary: Dependent upon qualifications & experience.
Closing Date: March 28, 2019
Anticipated Start Date: May 6, 2019
To Apply: Click on the blue APPLY icon at the bottom or upper right corner. For a complete list of current job openings, please visit the recruitment website at:www.pheasantsforever.org/jobsOpens a New Window. .
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Upload all of the following as a single file in either MS Word or Adobe Acrobat: 1) a cover letter, 2) a resume and 3) three references. For more information about the position, contact Tom Fuller, Field Service Director at 319-828-2050
Pheasants Forever, Inc. & Quail Forever are an EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled