Now Accepting applicants for Summer 2019
- Pennsylvania – Multiple Locations
- Alaska - Multiple Locations
- Washington - Multiple Locations
- Georgia - Multiple Locations
- Colorado - Multiple Locations
- New Jersey – Multiple Locations
- Oregon - Multiple Locations
- New York – Multiple Locations
- North Carolina - Multiple Locations
- Ohio – Multiple Locations
- Illinois – Multiple Locations
- Louisiana – Multiple Locations
- Texas - Multiple Locations
- Minnesota - Multiple Locations
- Massachusetts - Multiple Locations
- Kansas - Multiple Locations
- California - Multiple Locations
ERM is seeking motivated Environmental Consulting Interns who are interested in participating on a variety of projects covering the full spectrum of ERM’s services, to join our consulting firm in various offices across North America. This is an excellent career opportunity to work with an expert consulting team on challenging environmental projects for large industrial and global clients. Access to ERM's national experts provides knowledge sharing of best practices across the industry and ongoing learning opportunities for our team.
- Provide technical assistance on various projects.
- Focus on team project delivery, taking direction primarily from Project Managers.
- Assist in data interpretation and preparation of spreadsheets, figures, and technical reports.
- Perform multiple projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
- Junior or Senior in college pursuing a BS in engineering, environmental science, or related discipline. Minimum 3.2 GPA.
- Relevant environmental experience or professional internships.
- Effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills; experience recording/writing detailed technical data and reports a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Local candidates preferred.
- This internship is a part-time role expected to last approximately 3 months.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter. Thank you for your interest in ERM!
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com