Civil/Environmental Engineer: AH Environmental Consultants is seeking engineers to provide professional environmental engineering services to municipal and federal clients.
- a minimum of 4 years of consulting experience
- excellent communication skills
- Candidates with a professional license are highly preferred We expect applicants to be flexible in both type and location of assignments. Representative duties include
- performing water, wastewater and storm water studies (including desktop modeling)
- site investigations
- preparing civil designs and compliance documents (e.g., permit applications, Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans)
The vast majority of deliverables are either reports or management plans.
Fax resume to (757)873-4952 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com