Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented, Senior Environment, Health and Safety Professional in our Campbell office location.
This Project Manager position will support multinational clients with the development, implementation and management of their global Environment, Health and Safety programs. We desire an experienced candidate with demonstrated skillsets in areas such as: EHS Regulatory Compliance, Management Systems, Process Safety Management, Machine Guarding, Laser Safety, Fall Protection, and Industrial Hygiene. Candidates with Technology, Bio tech and/or Manufacturing industry experience are desired.:. Certified Safety Professional (CSP) and Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) certifications are a strong plus. In addition, strong organizational skills, as well as exemplary written and verbal communication skills are a must.
Antea®Group focuses strongly upon safety in all aspects of our operations, in the field, the office, and while traveling. The successful candidate must likewise consider safety as paramount and demonstrate a commitment to safe operations.
The position is full-time with up to 30% travel anticipated.
Typical job assignments may include but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing global health, safety, and environmental programs and procedures for a wide variety of industries; including manufacturing, technology, food & beverage, bio-pharma, oil & gas, and chemical.
- Preparing and reviewing corporate and site-specific written programs, Job Hazard Assessments (JHAs), risk assessments, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) assessments, and other health and safety program elements.
- Conducting and/or reviewing industrial hygiene assessments for chemical and noise exposures; experience establishing an IH audit protocol is a plus.
- Conducting EHS auditing at client locations (manufacturing, warehouse, data center); requires a strong technical and practical understanding of OSHA and EPA regulations including CA OSHA and CA EPA and how they are applied within organizations.
- Developing compliance recommendations based on regulatory research and interpretation.
- Developing and presenting Health & Safety training modules. Experience with e-learning development would be beneficial.
- Performing ergonomic evaluations for job tasks. Experience with industrial ergonomics is a plus.
- Working closely with clients to develop proposals and project cost estimates.
- Participating in technical societies and organizations such as American Industrial Hygiene Association, National Safety Council and American Society of Safety Professionals.
- Supporting corporate level practice area initiatives and serving as an internal technical resource for a 450-person firm.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health & Safety, Industrial Engineering, Ergonomics, Environmental or related Science field.
- 5-10+ years of experience working with organizational health & safety, ideally on a global scale.
- Must have a deep understanding of CalOSHA regulations and their applicability. Further understanding of FedOSHA, NFPA, DOT, EPA,and/or international health & safety regulations is a plus.
- ASP, CSP, CIH, or ARM certification is a plus. Committed to the highest professional standards of quality. Willingness to attain relevant certification within an agreed-to time frame, if not yet certified.
- Able to work independently with an attention to details and manage multiple clients and projects.
- Knowledge of global environmental standards, regulations, and programs and/or experience working on international projects, a plus.
- Experience with Process Safety Management regulations and auditing a plus.
- Experience developing and implementing EHS management systems such as OSHA VPP, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 is desired.
- Must have a strong desire to develop and lead a team, and directly interface with multiple clients and stakeholders. Additionally, must be able to take direction and coaching from both clients and team members.
- Potential employees must pass a company-paid physical examination, drug-screen and have a valid driver's license
Antea®Group offers excellent benefits including paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick leave.
Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is an EEO/AA Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected categories
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com