19 vacancies in the following locations:
- Cherryvale, KS 1 vacancy
- Council Grove, KS 2 vacancies
- Marion, KS 2 vacancies
- Canton, OK 2 vacancies
- Clayton, OK 1 vacancy
- Gore, OK 4 vacancies
- Oologah, OK 1 vacancy
- Ponca City, OK 2 vacancies
- Skiatook, OK 1 vacancy
- Waurika, OK 1 vacancy
- Denison, TX 1 vacancy
- Powderly, TX 1 vacancy
About the Position: This is a Park Ranger, GS-0025-04 Summer Hire position for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Tulsa District. This is a temporary appointment not to exceed 119 days but may be extended without further competition. For more information on USACE Tulsa District please click HERE
Learn more about this agency
- Patrol an assigned area for detection of encroachment, unauthorized use, timber-cutting, vandalism, fire detection, theft, safety hazards, or littering.
- Provide information to visitors regarding recreation facilities and aid them in selecting areas suitable to their needs and desires.
- Carry out fire prevention activities by observing and reporting conditions.
- Instruct visitors on hazards, regulations and restrictions.
- Issue warnings and reports violations.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com