Kimley-Horn is looking for an Environmental Science Intern to join our Charlotte, NC Office. The qualified candidate will have knowledge of biological sciences, natural resource regulations, water quality regulatory programs, wetlands identification including knowledge of botany and soil science and experience or classwork in ecology, geology, water resources, geographic information systems and environmental science.
- In the process of completing a BS or MS in Environmental Science, Botany, Biology, Ecology, or comparable Natural Resources degree.
- Technical writing knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Plant ID knowledge
- Desire to work in both an office environment and in the field
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Proficiency in GIS, Word and Excel
- Valid drivers license required
- Field experience
- Experience writing technical reports
- Prior internship experience, preferably with a consulting firm
Bachelors not completed or better in Environmental Science or related field.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com