Pollutech Environmental Limited has immediate employment opportunities in its Oakville, Ontario office to join its professional staff of environmental consultants. The highly successful candidate will be dedicated to exceptional customer service and will have the following qualifications:
- 5-8 years of environmental consulting experience
- Strong communication, written, verbal and leadership skills
- Business development skills to prepare responses to request for proposals and attain new clients
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in the following technical areas:
- Conducting acoustical modelling of industrial facilities using SoundPLAN noise modeling software and preparing Acoustical Assessment Reports (AARs) and Noise Abatement Action Plans (NAAPs);
- Conducting on-site noise measurements;
- Completing Emission Summary and Dispersion Modelling (ESDM) Reports in accordance with the Ontario Ministry of Environment and Climate Change requirements;
- Conducting Acoustic Assessments and Acoustic Audits in accordance with the Ontario Ministry of Environment and Climate Change requirements;
- Preparing applications for Environmental Compliance Approvals (Air & Noise) in accordance with the Ontario Ministry of Environment and Climate Change requirements;
- Preparing NPRI (National Pollutant Release Inventory) and Toxic Reduction Act and Ontario Regulation 455/09 Assessments and Reports;
- Conducting Greenhouse Gas Emissions Assessments and Reports;
- Source testing of atmospheric emissions.
Interested candidates should submit a resume in confidence to email@example.com with details of their education, employment history, and past experience completing projects in the technical areas listed above.
Please include reference to “Pollutech - Oakville via EnvironmentalCareer.com ” in the e-mail subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Pollutech Environmental Limited however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.