EnSafe Inc. is an employee-owned, global professional services firm. We strive to provide cutting-edge, creative solutions for our clients. We are looking for an entry-level Civil or Mechanical Engineer with a strong mechanical aptitude to work on our remediation team in our Memphis, TN headquarters.
There are no typical days at EnSafe, so you may go from doing fieldwork, to compiling data and preparing reports, to assisting with proposals. If you are the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include:
- Installation oversight, troubleshooting, O&M (optimizing performance), and repairs of several types of treatment (Soil and Groundwater) systems including Soil Vapor Extraction, Air Sparge, Pump and Treat, Sub-Slab Depressurization (active or passive systems), etc.
- Groundwater and soil sampling
- Impacted soil excavation/disposal
- Underground storage tank removal
- Report writing
- Environmental compliance/permitting
EnSafe requires a minimum of a BS in engineering (civil or mechanical) for this position, and will consider a geology or related scientific field degree containing technical classes (depending on the applicant). A 2-year engineering technology degree will also be considered. Strong mechanical aptitudes are a must. Candidates with strong client and project management skills are preferred, and communication skills, written and verbal, are also critical to success. Some overnight travel will be required, but travel will be mostly local or within daily driving distance of the Memphis metro area.
Our employees are outgoing, self-motivated, and thrive in a fast-paced consulting environment. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, an outstanding work environment, and the opportunity to work on interesting projects.
Check us out on the web at: www.ensafe.comOpens a New Window.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com