As a Support Engineer you will work with the account manager to maintain service standards in the assigned accounts. You will focus on safety initiatives at the customer sites to improve overall working conditions. You will be responsible for assisting the Sales Manager with product inventory and ordering as well as equipment upkeep.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- Review treatment programs and processes within the territory accounts ensuring effective applications through routine testing and monitoring resulting in customer satisfaction and business retention.
- Maintain and build business relationships
- Conduct the necessary site and LMS/class room training programs to understand the overall operations of the territory accounts and new customer sites
- Develop and implement sales plans on new opportunities with the direction of the Manager Sales I/II including documenting ROI after the closure of the program. Establish, maintain and prioritize an accurate and current sales funnel in SFDC.
- Manage profitability of the account (pump settings, pricing, accounts receivable)
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years experience in industrial water treatment or related fields
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Life Sciences
- 3+ years of successful technical sales or field sales support experience
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
- Solid mechanical and electrical aptitude and skills
- Manufacturing, lab testing, maintenance and/or electrical experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel)
- Independent worker
- Problem solver
- Customer focused
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Strong work ethic
- Focus on safety
At Solenis, we understand that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and numerous opportunities for professional growth and development. So, if you are interested in working for a world-class company and enjoy solving complex challenges, whether in the lab or the field, consider joining our team.
Solenis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including Minorities / Women/ Veterans / Disabled.