Exponent's Environmental and Earth Sciences Practice is currently seeking a Senior Hydrogeologist for either our Pasadena, CA, Oakland, CA, or Bellevue, WA office. The individual in this position will be responsible for providing a high level of support to clients and the consultants in the Environmental and Earth Sciences Practice involving geologic and hydrogeologic analyses, evaluation of contaminant transport and fate, environmental forensics, and evaluation of remedial actions.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Geologic and hydrogeologic analyses, including constructing geologic/hydrogeologic cross sections, conceptual site models, contaminant maps, etc.
- Evaluation of contaminant transport and fate, including use of calculation methods, as well as analytical and numerical models
- Environmental forensic analyses
- Evaluation of remedial actions
- Leading multidisciplinary project teams on complex, challenging problems
- Develop client relationships and build business in the Environmental and Earth Sciences Practice
Qualifications for this position include:
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Geology, Hydrogeology, or Geologic Engineering
- 10-15 years of related experience, preferably consulting experience
- Familiarity with California’s Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) and the Integrated Water Flow Model (IWFM) is preferred but not required
- Experience performing safe yield and/or conjunctive use analyses
- An outstanding reputation among clients for integrity, responsiveness, and technical expertise
- Must have current professional licensure
- Project management experience including tracking of milestones and deliverables
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- Excellent communication, organization, and writing skills
- Must be detail oriented, able to work independently, and manage time effectively
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Exposure to sensitive information will necessitate considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Veterans and Disabled Employer.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com