The Environmental Services Account Manager is responsible to grow new accounts and expand and/or maintain existing accounts for the assigned specified book of business.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time.
- Implement Sales Plan. Obtain signed standard service agreements for new corporate account business.
- Customer Sales Support. Promote communication and coordination between sales, operations, customer service and customers. Develop and maintain corporate level communication with corporate accounts.
- Manage Profitability. Obtain a minimum yearly goal in new business accounts. Meet quarterly and annual revenues objectives. Meet or exceed the threshold for the established minimum number of sales call per week.
- Market Strategy. Identify corporate account locations company-wide and direct the appropriate sales and service personnel to those locations as needed.
- Develop Client Solutions. Maintain daily awareness of sales activities and results.
- Contact Management. Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements. During customer sales calls, determine adequacy of present level of service and recommend adjustments.
- Client Networking. Participate in joint sales calls with local account owners to promote business and to provide coaching and feedback to account managers.
- Complete annual sales revenues budget & used Motor Oil Gallon Budget if applicable.
- Reports. Assist in the collection of invoiced revenue from customers. Manage and control sales expenses and ensure the timely submission of business expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years industry or relevant experience
- Develop and maintain technical understanding of all site and technical service line of business.
- Maintain ability to work with little or no supervision. Maintain ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Maintain professional appearance. Must have excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Maintain knowledge of State & Federal Waste Codes Regulations.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
• Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
• Health, Dental and Life Insurance
• 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
• Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com