These positions are located in various offices within the Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention, Office of Pesticide Programs, in Arlington, VA. If selected, you must work at the location stated in this announcement.
For more information on this office, visit their website: https://www.epa.gov/aboutepa/about-office-chemical-safety-and-pollution-prevention-ocspp
One or more positions may be filled.
At the entry level of this position, you will:
- Review pesticide registration applications and/or information concerning pesticide issues.
- Conduct pesticide registrations.
- Prepare position papers with recommendations of regulatory actions.
- Gather and/or assemble data for meetings concerning pesticide registrations and related activities.
- Provide scientific guidance on herbicides and their influence on human and/or animal food sources.
When entering a Federal job at a grade level lower than the highest promotion potential level, you may be promoted to more complex duties and work more independently, as your career progresses.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com