We currently have a great professional level opportunity to join our team of dedicated Faulty and Staff as our Manager of Facilities Energy and Sustainability. This position provides leadership in the implementation of sustainability and maintenance efforts, to ensure efficient campus operations in the areas of energy, water, habitat, waste management and utilities. This position supervises assigned facilities staff and reports directly to the Director of Facilities.
In addition to a competitive salary Seminole State College also offers an attractive total rewards package that includes excellent work-life balance with time off when the College is closed, paid sick leave and holidays, paid employee health, dental and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement for employees and qualified dependents, numerous professional development opportunities, and participation in the Florida Retirement System and several retirement options.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in engineering, business, environmental science, energy management or a related field.
2. Five years of experience managing sustainability efforts.
3. Three years of supervisory experience.
4. Valid Florida driver’s license or ability to obtain within 30 days of employment.
1. Certification in Sustainability (e.g., International Facility Management Association Sustainability Facility Professional or IFMA SFP), or United States Green Building Council Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (e.g., USGBC LEED) or similar certifications or Energy Management (e.g., Certified Energy Manager or CEM).
2. Three years of experience in Energy Management.
3. Experience in managing control systems.
4. Experience managing mechanical systems operations.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com