Insignia is looking to fill an immediate opening for a Lead Environmental Planner, who will embody Insignia’s vision to be our clients’ most trusted partner, always delivering excellence with integrity.
- Conduct research.
- Perform impacts analyses.
- Prepare permit assessments and California Environmental Quality Act/National Environmental Policy Act (CEQA/NEPA) reports.
- Manage permitting efforts.
- Coordinate with staff.
- Assist project managers with task management, and manage small-to-medium sized projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in urban planning, environmental policy, or similar from an accredited four-year college.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in environmental consulting in a similar role.
- Proactive, detail-oriented self-starter who can work independently to complete tasks on time.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent writing and technical editing skills, with advanced experience in Microsoft Office.
- Rigorously detail-oriented and committed to accuracy.
- Experience assessing environmental impacts under CEQA/NEPA and/or preparing permit applications is highly preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Willingness and ability to travel when needed.
- Willingness and ability to work fluctuating and/or long hours as necessary.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com