HomeWorks Energy is looking for energetic and outgoing individuals to join our Marketing team as Marketing Events Ambassadors. This is a fantastic opportunity to help spread the word about the Mass Save Energy Services Program, and build your brand marketing skills.
Schedule: Part time, full time and on call!
- Represent HomeWorks and the Mass Save program at Massachusetts events where you will be educating homeowners on energy efficiency strategies for their homes, primarily the Mass Save No-Cost Home Energy Assessment.
- Events objective is new customer acquisition – Home Energy Assessment signups and lead generation.
- Event setup and breakdown.
- Participate in marketing strategy meetings with the Partnership Coordinator and marketing team, to help identify and obtain opportunities to bring our products and services to the community.
- Planning and project management re: individual events and setup.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Interest in energy efficiency and the environment.
- Strong attention to detail – coordination and ability to adhere to specific event requirements.
- Ability to work a wide variety of indoor and outdoor events, ranging from 2-8 hours per event.
- Degree or relevant experience preferred in Marketing, Sales, Environmental Studies or related field.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation. Travel within Massachusetts from the NH border to the South Shore (excluding Cape Cod and the Islands), and west to the Worcester area, is required. Mileage reimbursement provided.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and some evenings and weekends.
- Hourly + $25.00 incentive per each completed Home Energy Assessment resulting in leads acquired through events. (average incentive take home per shift ~ $100)
- Mileage reimbursement for Massachusetts events, and appropriate additional travel expenses if travel is required outside of Massachusetts.
About the Company:
HomeWorks Energy is a Mass Save Partner, delivering No-Cost Home Energy Assessments to the community. Our mission, Energy Efficiency, Simplified, embodies our commitment to helping homeowners save money, save energy, and keep Massachusetts green.