About the Position: The District is located near downtown Jacksonville with easy access to a major interstate highway, flexi-time work schedule with credit hour option, workspace cubicles in a corporate business setting with security, free parking with shuttle bus service, eating facilities within building and nearby, onsite ATMs and gym. More information about the Jacksonville District is located at http://www.saj.usace.army.mil/.
Learn more about this agency
- Collect, analyze, and evaluate data needed to prepare scientific reports and National Environmental Protection Agency (NEPA) document.
- Participate in contract execution for hydrobiophysical services.
- Prepare scopes of works, time, and cost estimates for modeling and monitoring contracts.
- Coordinate studies and reports with interested Federal, state, local government, national government organizations, and universities.
- Perform as a technical expert on ecosystem restoration, environmental compliance for water resource, ecosystem restoration, and coastal projects.
- Prepare written summaries of technical meetings and written reports of technical analyses to support environmental assessment and planning reports for water resource, ecosystem restoration, and coastal projects.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com