Our search for the very best students pursuing the Master of Business Administration degree has evolved over time to meet the challenges of a changing media and technology landscape. First-year business school students have the opportunity to compete for the Comcast MBA Internship Program, an 11-week summer internship program located at Comcast Headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. In this program you will be able to take ownership of business critical projects, present outcomes to senior leadership, and make a lasting impact while cultivating meaningful relationships.
From broad multi-year investments to day-to-day activities, the Sustainability team partners with business units across Comcast Cable, NBCUniversal and Comcast Spectacor to create a better, more resource-efficient company to serve our customers, our audiences and our communities. Comcast counts environmental responsibility as a core value and plans to build on current activities and tap our inventive and passionate workforce to integrate environmental responsibility into every aspect of Comcast's operations. The Sustainability team focuses on five operational areas: Energy + Emissions; Materials + Waste; Products + Experiences; Engagement + Outreach. This role will empower the Sustainability team to obtain the data, interpret that data, and to use quantitative analysis to demonstrate the value of sustainable approaches to business decisions.
The Sustainability Scholar MBA Intern will leverage data to identify areas of the business that can benefit from Sustainable investment and areas of the business that may be engaged in sustainable practices and not recognizing the benefits from those investments. In such instance the candidate would engage in financial forensics to determine the root cause of the actual outcome vs. the expected and forecasted outcome and to recommend corrective actions.
- Currently pursuing MBA with intended graduation between December 2019 May 2020
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a dynamic environment (e.g. entrepreneur, consulting, military, etc.)
- Experience with quantitative analysis and data management tools
- Fluency in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Must be proficient Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign is a plus, but not required
-Self-starter with the ability to drive projects independently
- Must demonstrate ability to interface with all levels of management and work collaboratively on a team
- Willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized and pay close attention to detail
- Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable, media and technology industries
- Experience in a Sustainability department is a plus, but not required
- Ability to travel as needed
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com