Reclamation is seeking a career professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his or her expertise as a Natural Resource Specialist. Make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment.
Here is an opportunity to join a great organization with excellent growth potential!
Learn more about this agency
- Administers cost sharing agreements between Reclamation and our managing partners.
- Management and oversight of the Project Soil and Moisture Conservation Program.
- Performs land reclassification analyses for suitability of land inclusions into Irrigation Projects.
- Initiates, prepares, and completes National Environmental Policy Act documents, Resource Management Plans and other resource management documents.
- Management and oversight of Reclamation lands including a grazing lease program and invasive plant and animal control.
- Responds to requests for information relative to land use inquiries and resolves trespass issues.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com