EW vacancies in the following locations:
The PALACE Acquire Program offers you a permanent position upon completion of your formal training plan. As a Palace Acquire Intern you will
experience both personal and professional growth while dealing effectively and ethically with change, complexity, and problem solving. The
program offers a 2 year formal training plan with yearly salary increases. Promotions and salary increases are based upon your successful
performance and supervisory approval.
· Participates in providing environmental biological science support in assigned environmental projects through application of professional knowledge and skill in the biological sciences with emphasis on environmental practices, processes, and techniques.
· Employee has complete responsibility for small, routine projects or performs portions of large, complex projects assigned to a higher grade
professional (e.g., environmental engineer, physical scientist, or biological scientist).
· Responsible for executing assigned routine projects, in-house and by contract, to comply with all applicable Federal, state, and local
environmental laws and policies.
· Executes short-term goals and priorities to support the management plan utilizing available resources.
· Assists in the development of curricula and training for assigned program areas.
· Supports quality improvement and promotes the environmental awareness program.
· Prepares and implements various environmental training sessions and briefings.
· Complies with health, safety, and environmental rules and procedures and performs work that enhances the safety of the work
· Ensures adherence to Federal, state, and local codes concerning health, safety, and the environment.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com