- Under supervision of the senior staff, candidates will work on a variety of environmental projects throughout the region.
- Candidates will conduct environmental site assessments, including soil borings, monitoring well installation, and environmental sampling.
- Candidates will provide technical oversight to subcontractors, including documenting construction activities and reviewing project specifications.
- Candidates can expect to perform data management and analysis, perform geologic interpretation or engineering calculations, and prepare correspondence and reports.
- This position has a field component; travel and some overnight travel are required. Candidates should be prepared to work in inclement conditions.
- B.S. in Geology, or Civil or Environmental Engineering
- 0-2 years of previous professional experience in environmental consulting, knowledge of Michigan environmental regulations a plus.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s license.
- Excellent computer skills with technical analysis software, CAD, MS Office, MS Project, PowerPoint, and other computer applications. Experience with GIS software a plus.
- Good report writing and excellent communication skills are required
- Willingness and ability to travel on short-term assignments as needed.
- Willingness and ability to perform field tasks and oversight year-round, as required without restrictions.
- Market-Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Program, including Medical, Dental, Vision and More
- Continuing Education Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development and Opportunities for Advancement
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Recognition
- GEI-Funded Profit Sharing and 401(k)
- And More…
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com