- Teach undergraduate/graduate lectures and laboratories in freshman biology, general ecology, wildlife management, big game management, other wildlife courses as needed, and graduate only courses.
- In addition to classroom teaching responsibilities, the successful candidate is expected to pursue research activities that engage both undergraduate and graduate students in area of expertise.
- Collaborate in the Wildlife Biology program and participate in program planning and assessment.
- Anticipate involvement with activities that support Bemidji State University's signature themes of environmental stewardship, civic engagement, and global/multicultural understanding.
- Participate in student advising, perform other additional assignments depending on departmental needs, and participate in faculty governance and committee work.
- Applicants with more experience may be considered for hire at the Associate Professor level.
- Earned doctorate from an accredited university in an appropriate area of Biology, with an emphasis in big game wildlife or closely related field.
- Commitment to quality teaching
- Interest in and experience working with diverse populations
Dr. Elizabeth Rave
Department of Biology
1500 Birchmont Dr. NE, Box 27
Bemidji, MN 56601-2699
Telephone: (218) 755-2785
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com