- Our client is looking for an Environmental Scientist to assist them in their Miami office.
- This person will be required to assist with and/or perform field activities that may include groundwater sampling, soil sampling, and vapor intrusion air sampling.
- This person will also be responsible for well installation, soil borings, potable, well surveys, aquifer testing, and pilot testing.
- Prepare data tables and report figures.
- Provide assistance in report preparation and deliverables.
- Help respond to emergency calls.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in the environmental field
- Bachelor's degree in Geology, Environmental Science, Hydrogeology or Engineering (or related field) - OR - equivalent combination of education/experience.
If you or anyone you know is interested, please email resumes to the email address listed below!
Name: Christopher Thomas
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com