A top company in Denver is seeking a Staff Geologist (Direct Placement!) The Staff Geologist will lead a variety of environmental tasks as required by the project including federal, state, local, and commercial clients. This individual will be responsible for field sampling, site investigations, remediation oversight, and report writing.
- Perform field related activities including logging soils, air monitoring during investigation and remediation activities, installation of groundwater monitoring wells, collection of soil and groundwater samples for laboratory analysis, and collection of soil for physical testing.
- Compile and present proposal and report writing for environmental based findings.
- Bachelor's degree in Geology or related field degree is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in environmental consulting field.
- Previous consulting experience, including hazardous site assessment such as Phase I, Phase II, and remediation.
Interested candidates please contact Lizzy at 303-224-4509 or send resume to email@example.com.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com