Looking for an interested and/or experienced environmental technician or specialist who is interested in building a career within the EHS profession.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to ...
- Work in teams to perform lab pack services including chemical segregation, packing, and disposal
- Perform chemical inventories
- Perform audits and inspections of facilities and laboratories
- Assist management in developing top accounts and devising standard operating procedures
- Demonstrate supervisory leadership skills through interactions with team members
- Develop an understanding of OSHA regulations as well as Triumvirate's Health and Safety Practices
- Obtain knowledge of technical, customer service, and business components of environmental services
- Commit to achieving the goals outlined in the Environmental Specialist Advancement Program
- Learn and work with computerized waste tracking system
- BS/BA in Environmental Science, Chemistry, Biology, or Safety and Occupational Health preferred, but all majors are welcome to apply
- Determination/eagerness to learn about the environmental health & safety field
- Ability to work as a team player
- Leadership experience/potential
- Creativity in solving unique problems
- Successful completion of OSHA/DOT physical examination
- Willingness to work on call.
- OSHA 40 (Hazwoper)
- Any Additional EHS Certifications (e.g. CPR)
Name: Stokes Shelby
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com