Arcadis is seeking a detail oriented, well organized, dependable candidate with excellent interpersonal skills to join our Syracuse, NY team. Position requires strict adherence to health and safety procedures, attention to detail, good work ethic, and a passion for high quality workmanship.
Duties may include:
• Writing and preparation of reports, work plans, letters, and memoranda,
• Preparing cost estimates,
• Data management (compilation, manipulation, and evaluation of data),
• Conducting project related research (historic data, regulations, etc.),
• Conducting alternatives analysis,
• Preparing periodic status/program reports, and
• Contacting regulatory and municipal agencies and subcontractors/vendors to coordinate field activities and obtain project-related information. Additional duties may include field related task and require extended travel. Field activities may include such task as:
•0-5 years experience
•B.S. in Science/Geology/Engineering or related field
•Must be proficient with MS Word and MS Excel to prepare technical reports and spreadsheet data entry.
•Technical writing responsibilities require excellent written communication skills and interaction with staff requires strong interpersonal communication skills.
Required Driving Statement
This position requires a current valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
•40 Hours OSHA certification
•8 hour OSHA Supervisor Training
•CPR and First Aid certification
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com