Energy and Resource Efficiency Finance
Full-time / Part-time
- Conduct market research on regulatory, economic and technical aspects of green investments across relevant regions with a focus on Asian and MENA markets
- Assist with the production and quality control of deliverables and correspondence: such as drafting presentations, memos or other written work, proofreading documents, etc.
- Support the team’s business development efforts, including assistance in preparing events and country missions through preparatory research and logistical arrangements
- Liaise with service providers, such as external consultants and technical advisors as project management support
What we expect:
- Enrolled in, or recently completed, an undergraduate or post-graduate degree in engineering, economics, environmental studies, or another relevant subject.
- Demonstrated interest in the financial and political aspects of green technologies and services, including renewable energy, resource efficiency, and sustainable agriculture.
- Affinity with or experience in Asian and MENA markets is an advantage
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and oral, with further relevant languages an asset
- Positive attitude, intellectual curiosity, initiative and an ability to work professionally in an international setting/team
- A valid work permit or legal right to work in Germany
What you can expect:
- An agile, widely diverse international working environment with over 40 nationalities who strive to uphold our start-up spirit and profit from the opportunities of a growing company
- A job with a great degree of autonomy that achieves real impact through cooperation and joint responsibility
- A purpose-driven, performance-oriented company culture that rewards above-average results
- An organization dedicated to providing effective training and upskilling to its employees
Our more than 180 employees working from our 17 offices worldwide are dedicated to promoting sustainable development through market-based finance solutions. If you enjoy tackling complex challenges in a hands-on manner and prefer a communication style that suits the flat hierarchies and cooperative mindset we value, we would definitely like to hear from you. If you are interested, please use our online application system to submit your full application including a CV and meaningful cover letter.