The Sales Representative for the Eastern United States will report directly to the Director of Sales. The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, highly motivated and excited by the opportunity to work for SmartFlower Solar. Candidate shall have a proven track record in both Business to Consumer and Business to Business sales of high end products and services, preferably in the renewable energy segment.
• Proactively prospect new opportunities within assigned accounts or geographical area. Develop orders, manage client relationships and establish a deep and ongoing understanding of the client’s business goals, issues, and needs
• Ensure the client has an exceptional product life cycle customer experience
• Leverage a strong understanding of the customer to identify and qualify forward-thinking, high-impact opportunities for the use of SmartFlower Solar solutions to support and promote sustainability
• Be the trusted advisor/partner in the industry. Serve as a business missionary even when no immediate opportunity exists, provide training and seminars to various clients to educate and inform them of trends in their market, and to keep them informed of new product developments
• Drive effective presentation/proposal/quote preparation and manage the overall opportunity process, including communication strategies, etc.
• A Bachelor’s degree is required; a technical/engineering degree is highly desirable; an MBA or advanced graduate degree is also desirable
• Previous account development experience and successful track record, preferably 5 years+
• Excellent business sense, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Proactive, driven, independent but a strong team player
• Strategic, thoughtful, inquisitive
• Strong people skills – intuitive, empathetic, influential, persuasive
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to craft & deliver a compelling, succinct, and insightful customer presentations
• Strong work ethic & high energy
• Above average abilities with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and Salesforce
• Must be willing to travel 50% of the time
This position will be based on the US East Coast within easy access to our customer base. Typical hours are 8:00AM -5:00PM although longer hours may be required. SmartFlower Solar is a unique Renewable Energy company with exciting game-changing technology that is starting to grab a foothold in North America. This position offers a terrific opportunity to be part of a dynamic team who will value your ideas and contributions towards SmartFlower Solar’s success. Please see our website for additional details on the company: www.smartflowersolar.com
SmartFlower Solar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. SmartFlower Solar will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com