Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Always the innovators, Nike, Inc.’s Manufacturing and Engineering team dreams up new ways to make better-performing products faster and more efficiently. This world-class team challenges assumptions about how Nike’s products are made and leads the company in pursuing ambitious sustainability goals, all while producing Nike’s rich mix of product. Masters of teamwork, Manufacturing and Engineering works closely with design teams, categories, manufacturing partners, material suppliers and logistics providers across more than 40 countries on six continents. They navigate the complex geopolitical world with multiple supply chains and diverse ecosystems, while keeping their focus on manufacturing, materials, sustainability and creating quality products.
As an Environment Performance & Disclosure Manager for Sustainable Manufacturing & Sourcing (SM&S) Operations, you will be a key player in driving Environmental Excellence and Innovation performance management and public disclosure of Global Sourcing & Manufacturing (GSM) sustainability targets. You will help SM&S teams to develop and manage metrics and KPIs to support our environmental strategies. You will play an integral role in facilitating and managing the lifecycle of data, processes and projects from initial concept through final delivery including reporting. You will also participate in and lead projects, managing complex, integrated data and performance management information across multiple business areas.
• Designing and driving performance management processes to measure, manage, and communicate environmental and sustainability performance
• Capture and document business requirements and ensure that the requirements are delivered by IT/Operational Team
• Lead data strategy for SM&S teams, including conducting analysis, to ensure link between data and functional strategies and processes
• Create, maintain and manage standard operating procedures to support collection, management and reporting of sustainability data
• Standardize processes and tools to capture, integrate and manage data and ensure data quality and validity
• Conduct data analysis to identify trends and root causes, correlations, and overarching data insights
• Interface with key stakeholders to provide data and supporting contextual information
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Social Sciences, Environmental Studies, Sustainability or a related field. MBA or relevant Master’s degree preferred
• Comprehensive research and analytical skills; ability to gather information quickly and to synthesize it into actionable information
• Minimum 5 years of experience in progressively responsible, relevant project management roles
• Experience in business performance analysis and process design
• Experience in supply chain management, including impact areas such as Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability, Social Compliance, or Ethical Sourcing in a multi-national retail/consumer goods or related company
• Advanced Excel data manipulation skills and Tableau, Alteryx or database knowledge
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including experience creating and delivering presentations to senior leadership and external leaders
• Strong organizational skills, including managing and prioritizing multiple responsibilities to achieve strategic objectives
• Team player who understands team member goals and work to create situations that support those needs
Preferred qualifications include:
• Knowledge of Sustainability (Labor and Environment) KPIs, metrics and reporting strongly preferred
• Experience in an international work environment
• Experience leveraging critical modeling techniques
• Knowledge of global sourcing and manufacturing practices
• Experience with info graphics design
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com