Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower the people within our organization, welcome their individual differences and enable them to work in multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Ramboll is seeking an energetic, self-starting Due Diligence Managing Consultant to join its office in Dublin, Ohio.
The job duties of this position may include:
- Phase I/Due Diligence, Phase II/Site investigations, conducting limited compliance reviews, evaluating clients' potential for risk, planning, organizing and undertaking site visits to collect pertinent data;
- Provide technical analyses of complicated site contamination and regulatory compliance issues and preparation of technical reports;
- Management of various subcontractors and preparation of project-specific subcontractor agreements and health and safety plans;
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
Ideal candidates will have the following skill sets:
- A BS/MS in Engineering, Geology or other related fields
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Organized with excellent time management skills
- Close attention to details
- Ability to travel at least 20-35% of the time depending on the requirements of the project
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Candidate should have 6+ years’ experience in any of the following areas:
- Must have regulatory, industry, and technical knowledge relating to Phase I, Due Diligence, Phase II Investigations, and/or Limited Compliance Reviews.
- Effective written and verbal communication required.
- Must have computer literacy, including basic programming, word processing, spreadsheet skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
The physical requirements of this position may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching;
- You may have to stand or sit for sustained periods of time;
- Lifting up to 25 pounds from a lower to higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position on occasion;
- This position may subject the worker to extreme temperatures ranging from below
- Exposure to extreme temperatures for periods of more than one hour dependent upon the project requirements;
- This position may subject the worker to hazards, which include physical conditions, such as proximity to moving equipment, moving vehicles, electrical current, working on scaffolding and high places, and exposure to heat or chemicals.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com