Program Director, WV Rivers
Reports to Executive Director
The Program Director is a senior-level full-time position that provides overall leadership for program development and implementation; is responsible to the executive director for program funding, outcomes and decision-making; collaborates with other directors to ensure coordination across the organization; and leads building of strategic partnerships and coalitions.
- Provide direction and operational oversight on all mission-related programs.
- Ensure organizational accountability across programs and program staff.
- Collaborate with development staff to secure funding necessary to operate and expand programs.
- With program staff, develop and manage program budgets.
- Provide direct supervision and performance evaluation of all program staff.
- With each staff member, create a plan for professional development.
- Oversee development and implementation of annual, quarterly, and monthly work plans.
- Ensure timely and accurate program reporting, including progress and financial reporting.
- Provide timely and informative program updates to the executive director and the board of directors.
- With staff, track all grant expenditures and deliverables.
- Establish management-level expertise in the issues, challenges, technologies, and partners across all programs.
- Serve as a voice for WV Rivers in partnerships and in front of various public audiences.
- Ensure all program staff are complying with administrative and financial protocols.
- Ensure that all program staff conduct themselves in accordance with the tone, culture, and strategic vision of WV Rivers.
- With communications staff, ensure all programs are operating in alignment with the WV Rivers communications plan.
This position offers competitive salary and benefits package based on candidate’s experience.
WV Rivers is a nonprofit organization committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. Candidates identifying as part of historically marginalized communities are encouraged to apply.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Position will be open until filled.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com